Saturday, February 15, 2014

Snow Storms

Alright, I know I didn't post the last two days.... Sorry! We had a major snow storm and everything was shut down! We got 10"-12" of snow. That's a lot for most Virginians. Because of the snow, we were provided many opportunities to go out and do service. I'm guessing we probably looked a lot like this:

There were so many miracles! That included everything from handing out Book of Mormons to teaching people who we are. We met many individuals who were shoveling out the snow from around their cars. Some told us no, because they didn't want help from Mormon Missionaries. Haha, we would try and convince them. We even had a guy yell at us because we just started helping him!

We did so much shoveling. And the snow was wet. I swear that I gained at least 10 lbs in muscle mass from how much show we shoveled. (Either that, or I've just eaten a lot since then). We were able to help a ton of older couples, and some single mothers. Dorothy is a single mom, and we shoveled out her car. She invited us back over later to talk to her about what we do. When we went back over, we gave her a Book of Mormon and she told us that she would read it!

I love the Service that my Heavenly Father let us do!

No comments:

Post a Comment